California 20 Year Mortgages
Resource Lenders offers 20 year fixed rate home loans to qualifying borrowers in the State of California. A 20 year mortgage may be a solid option for someone looking to save on the higher interest of a 30 year loan but are not quite ready to take on the higher monthly payments of a 10 or 15 year mortgage. Typically, interest rates for 20 year mortgages are equal to or slightly lower than that of 30 year conventional mortgage pricing. Monthly mortgage payments will be higher than 30 year amortizing products but the interest saved over the life of a loan can be significant.
At Resource Lenders, we offer 20 year conventional home loan solutions for 1-4 unit primary residences, second homes, and investment properties. Our 20 year mortgage rates and closing costs are highly competitive and we can work with borrowers across the State of California.
To learn more about our California 20 year mortgage options, please call (800) 564-4342 or complete the Rate Quote form on this page.
Get Started Today – 3 Options
- Call us toll-free at (800) 564-4342
- Complete the Rate Quote Form and we’ll follow-up with current pricing
- Get started online in minutes
Why Choose Us for a 20 Year Home Loan?
- Highly Competitive Rates & Fees
- Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA & Jumbo Options
- Helping California Home Buyers & Home Owners for More Than 25 Years