California FHA Loans
Resource Lenders is a California mortgage lender offering low money down FHA home loan solutions. With an FHA loan from Resource Lenders, home buyers may be able to purchase residential real estate in the State of California with as little as 3.5% down. Many conventional loan programs in today’s marketplace require 5-20% down, making FHA financing a great alternative for first time home buyers or those looking to use less of their savings for their down payment. If you already have an FHA loan and are interested in refinancing, Resource Lenders offers FHA streamline and cash-out refinancing solutions as well.
Why Consider an FHA Loan?
- Purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down
- Underwriting criteria may be more lenient than some conventional products
- Higher cash-out loan-to-value limits than many other programs
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate options allow you to choose a solution that works for you
- Save on closing costs and expenses with an FHA streamline refinance
- Ask abut 203K loans for financing the costs of home improvements
Ready to Get Started? – 3 Options
- Call us toll-free at (800) 564-4342
- Complete the Rate Quote Form and we’ll follow-up with current pricing
- Get started online in minutes
FAQs About FHA Loans