California USDA Mortgages
Resource Lenders is pleased offer 100% USDA Rural Housing Loans in the State of California. USDA mortgage remain one of the most popular no money down home financing solutions in the California marketplace. USDA loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture and are designed to help middle and lower income borrowers pursue homeownership in underdeveloped areas of the State. The professionals at Resource Lenders have experience helping borrowers from around the State take advantage of all of the benefits of California USDA mortgage financing.
Ready to Get Started? – 3 Options
- Call us toll-free at (800) 564-4342
- Complete the Rate Quote Form and we’ll follow-up with current pricing
- Get started online in minutes
Why Consider a USDA Mortgage?
- Zero down payment may be required
- Some closing costs may be able to be financed into the loan amount
- Flexible, common sense underwriting
- Low fixed mortgage rates
- Seller may be able to contribute toward closing costs
FAQs About USDA Mortgages
Streamlining the Process from Anywhere in California
The following video explains how borrowers from around the State of California can use Resource Lenders’ secure home loan portal to apply, track their loans, and upload documents all online.