What are VA Funding Fees?
If you are an active duty member of the U.S. military, are a military veteran, or a surviving spouse of a military veteran, you may be eligible for special home financing that requires zero money down. This makes VA financing a much more affordable choice than most conventional home loans that usually require 10-20 percent down.
Although VA Loans do not require a down payment, there may be certain fees that the borrower is responsible for paying. The VA funding fee, for instance, is actually required by law.
FAQs About VA Funding Fees
Get Started Today – 3 Options
- Call us toll-free at (800) 564-4342
- Complete the Rate Quote Form and we’ll follow-up with current pricing
- Get started online in minutes
Why Choose Us for Your California VA Loan?
- Highly Competitive Rates & Fees
- Offices in Visalia & Fresno
- Helping our Nation’s Military Achieve Homeownership for More Than 25 Years